Bet365 iPhone app user guide[/b]

Gdy szukasz odpowiedzi - pisz tu
thanhthuy02

Post autor: thanhthuy02 » 16 gru 2019, 04:38

Today I want to walk you through the steps needed to place a bet using the Bet365 iPhone app, luckily for everyone concerned it is super simple. You can prefer to the free soccer tips daily pages!
If you have never placed a bet online before, you might want to read my article that answers the question, what is an online bookmaker?
Obrazek
OK so there are two things you are going to need before we begin, one is very cheap, the other is not!
  1. A Bet365 tài khoản, if you don’t have one sign up here.

An iPhone, if you don’t have one and *really* want lớn use this app, then buy one here!
Got those two things? Great! We can continue!
The first thing we will want to do is install the app, to do this click on the App Store from your phone and search for Bet 365, it will be the first result.
Once logged in you will be shown your current balance and then be taken back lớn the main screen again.
If you need lớn update your balance before placing a bet you can do that by clicking on your username and clicking on Deposit. If your card is on file you just have a few things to fill in before your money is topped up.
Now, lets place a bet! Of course before you do that you will want to check out our free and paid tips lớn make sure you are properly informed! I have just done that and seen that in the Ghana Vs USA world cup match there should be over 2.5 goals, so let me go ahead and find that by clicking on Soccer then World Cup.
Now lets look at making an In Play Bet, this is one of the more rewarding types of soccer daily tips you can do because you get almost instance feedback on your bet and if you use our In Play Betting service you can get up lớn the minute information to help you out.
Obrazek
You can click In-Play at the top of many of the screens, or from the home menu it should display several of the more popular in play games happening.
Now you will want to view your bets, you can do this by clicking on My Bets at the top of most screens. By default it will show you bets you can cash out on, but if you nhấn on Show you will be able to change this lớn all bets.

Odpowiedz